Well, I am attempting to blog now. It will be nice to archive these somehow and have something to show for my life. I am not a good journal keeper, so maybe I can trick myself into having this be my journal. Hopefully I will be good at it, instead of adding it to my list of things that I should do, but don't :)
5 comments:
I am soo glad that you are finally blogging. Love the Argentina picts! Can't wait for more!
Good Job! I can't wait to keep up on the Claytons. Now I can stalk you from next door.
Yea! Welcome to the Blogging world. I cant wait to see pics of your kiddos!
Holly I'm so excited that you are blogging!!!
Hurray for you! If you keep up with this AND your darling scrapbooks, (and still manage to feed &dress 5 kids) I will be really impressed!
How fun for Joe to return to his mission!
Post a Comment