This is what we have been doing on our normal/boring days this summer.
Megan:
Megan and Nicole have spent quite a few hours together playing "girl stuff". Neither one has a sister, so we are very grateful that they have each other!
Jacob and Tyler watched the Wimbledon Tennis tournament over the 4th of July weekend. They were both convinced that they could play tennis on our grass in the backyard. Joe mowed them a tennis-sized court, and they had a blast!
Joey spent a lot of time following his brothers around, swinging, playing on the "ship" and whining about playing the Wii.
Scott:
Scott had a great summer. He LOVES to be outside with all of the kids. He is a climber, always into everything. He doesn't believe there is anything he can't do--except walk. He has been standing and will take a few steps (the current record is 5), but still prefers to crawl. He is a speed demon bear crawler. That's just how he preferes it I guess!

3 comments:
Normal, boring, and super cute! Glad our discussion of blogs last night seems to have inspired a post;)
Maybe we shouldn't come and visit. What if Scott teaches Andrew how to crawl fast. I will be ruined!!
Two comments already, you are famous! I am so glad that Nicole made the blog. Now she is famous! Seriously, I don't know what we would do without Megan. I would have to listen to Nicole whine ALL summer long! Thanks for having 1 girl!
Post a Comment