Well, the summer just flew by, and before we knew it.....Back to School! Some of the kids were happier to be there than others, but they all went willingly....because they HAD to :)
Here are Megan, Jacob, and Tyler August 31, 2009
Tyler was the only one who hung around long enough for me to get a picture at school.
Joey also had his first day of Preschool on September 7th. He really enjoyed himself, and wasn't even that scared!

3 comments:
Wow - I cant believe Megan is already 10. Crazy that we've been gone so long. I cant believe you've had 2 kids that we've never met (even more crazy that I've had 2 kids you've never met). Happy Bday Megan!
oh yeah, 1st day of school pictures... Love all the toe-heads!
Thanks for the comment on my Blog.I don't tend to get many comments because I rarely comment myself. Bad, I know. Yes we are still crazy, just in a new location. I am grateful I can still catch up with you and your cute family on your blog though!
Post a Comment