Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jake's Birthday

Jake had a pretty low key birthday this year. We had our regular dinner at Red Robin, followed by cake. He was most excited about the presents he got from Grandma and Grandpa this year: an Eli Manning jersey and a NY Giants sweatshirt!


Blowing out his candles in his cool new sweatshirt


Loving the new jersey!


I am especially excited about the new jersey. It means that he will have something new to mix in with the BSU jerseys he wore to school everyday!
I can't believe how old my kids are getting, that must mean that I am not getting any younger! I am lucky to have a son like Jake! He keeps me on my toes, and is already smarter than me! He is a fun guy to be around!

4 comments:

Babaganoosh said...

It is always a special occasion when you blog Holly. It is like my Christmas every time.

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Uggg...only 2 columns....back at ya!

Tam said...

I cant believe is that big ... what happened to the little Jakey we used to live by? Man, that was fun!

Babaganoosh said...

But Amanda, Holly is hair smart.