Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What to do with Scott?

My darling baby Scott has become quite the terror of late. I keep telling myself that these are some of the days that I will look back on and laugh, but I am still waiting. Lately, he has learned that he can get into any drawer or door that he wants to. His favorite is the pen drawer. The 1st day, he snagged a crayon and colored all over the wood floor. That came off pretty easily, so I wasn't too concerned. The next day, he upped the ante, and chose a black sharpie. Not quite as easily removed--in fact it is still there, just lighter (it looks great next to the super glue splotch he created in December!) I'm sure you are all thinking that I must be stupid, and that I couldn't possibly be the mother of 5 kids and be this slow---but I'll have you know that I removed all permanent markers from the drawer--but he is still smarter than me. Scott knows that if he can just get into Megan's room, there is a lot more fun to be had. His opportunity came the next day after I changed a dirty diaper. I ran downstairs to throw the smelly thing out in the garage and Voila.....


The newest member of the Blue Man Group.

And he looks so sad about it too !

2 comments:

Jim said...

Oh, dear. You are right on, kids can get into ANYthing. Good thing he's such a cutie, or you may just toss him WITH the next diaper. Let me know when you figure this one out...

Amber said...

What a hoot that kid is!