Saturday, May 22, 2010

We Were Crusin'

Well, it seems like forever ago, but Joe and I were lucky enough to go on a Caribbean Cruise at the end of March. Can I tell you it was just like a dream, I still don't believe I went. We had a great time seeing all of my family. In fact, it was the best family reunion ever! We went to St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and the Grand Turk islands, snorkeled, ate lots and lots of yummy food, and just relaxed and enjoyed being together without the kids. Aunt Susie and Grandma Dorthy took good care of them while we were gone, and we were very grateful! Here are some of the many, many pics we took!

All 46 of us on the bus on our way to the port!


The view of the ocean from our balcony.

One of many yummy dinners together as a huge family!

Joe's Titanic "I'm king of the world!" moment.

On the tender boat ready to hit our 1st beach!


Having some fun in the water.

Me and Joe and a pirate.

Joe carried this pink bag all over the Caribbean!

Our last port-The Grand Turk Island

What a great trip! Hopefully we can go again someday!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Oh, how fun! Love the amazingly blue water! 46 adult family members? Sounds like a dream!