Sunday, August 22, 2010

Catching Up June Edition

June started off with a lot of end of school activities. Megan did a great job playing the valley girl in the 5th grade geology musical. She has musical talents that I was not aware of, so I guess I should be more on top of things like that!

The official 1st day of summer was extremely cold and rainy. That couldn't keep Megan and our neighbor Nicole from having fun outside.


We had a great time on Scott and Joey's birthdays. Joey seemed a little more excited about things than Scott. I can't believe how time flies. My baby turned 2!!

Megan had her end of the year recitals in June. She is becoming a beautiful dancer.


We decided to make a quick trip to Lagoon in June. We found out that Joey really liked Lagoon, but Scott did not. He made the trip a little nasty, but we still had a great time!


Joey has the cheesiest fake smile.


Jake and Tyler riding together.



Joey and Megan



Dad and Scott


Mom riding with lots of the kids.



These were the main highlights anyway. Mostly we just stay at home, go to the library, or go to the pool. I love the lazy days of summer!

1 comment:

Tam said...

Your kids are HUGE. I cant get over it. Megan is totally a tweener now. I still picture her as a 5 year old. She's gorgeous. And Jake, mercy he's so big too. he looks so much like joe. We miss you guys!