Thursday, February 10, 2011

November 2010

November is one of my most favorite months of the year. We started November with beautiful weather! Finally, the leaves on the big tree in the front yard fell, and I had two very excited boys! We had a lot of fun playing in the leaves before we finally raked them all up.



November seems to be the month of big change this winter, because not too many days later, we woke up to snow. Then we had a great time sledding in the backyard. We have to get out and enjoy it quickly before it melts away in the afternoon!

Joey made quite a few turkey decorations. I especially loved his turkey hat. The preschool also did a short program of Thanksgiving songs and turkey dances. It was very cute!

Finally, Thanksgiving Day! We didn't have as much company as we expected because of a very big storm, but we had a lot of fun with our cousins!

The very next day was a Black Friday, both for shopping and Bronco Football fans. Joe and I scored some great deals in the morning, and then watched the big game with our family. I will not post the pictures Joe took of the aftermath of some missed field goals. Suffice it to say that we had some very upset kids! Better luck next year!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Way to keep posting! Fun leaf pictures- is the snow gone for good? James wants to move back to our other house for the sledding hill:)