Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Easter and Other Excuses

Well, this spring has been a busy one around our house. We have 2 boys playing baseball, as well as all of Megan's dance competitions. I haven't blogged or done anything else for a long time. I need to be better at taking pics at baseball games and dance competitions, but sadly I always forget the camera. You all will be very excited that I remembered the camera for Easter. We had great time at the Easter Egg hunt at Grandpa Bill and Grandma Doreen's house.

Jacob and His Stash
Megan on the Lookout
Tyler is so excited to find all of that candy and treasures!
Joey is just happy to hunt. He isn't old enough to realize that he has the dreaded PINK basket!

Dying Easter Eggs. One day I will get rid of the yellow walls, and my indoor pics won't be so dark!
Scott got a cute little puppy from the Easter Bunny!
The kids dressed in their Easter Best!

We went to dinner at my mom and dad's house, and look who showed up!--The Easter Bunny!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Mercy, I cant get over how big your kiddos are! The pic of Tyler in Disneyland floored me. When we left he was what 2 and still in diapers? Now he's HUGE! Its even crazier to think you've got two new kids we've never even met. Darling!

Karin said...

Looks like the kids have had fun --I can't wait for that sunny warm weather to return- do you think we're there yet?!