Friday, July 17, 2009

June?

Well, it seems that I am a little bit behind in my monthly update. Here goes June!

On June 6th, Megan had her dance recital. She did 2 cute dances. I, of course, do not have any pictures of her beautiful costume for her lyrical dance. I do have some pics of her doing her hip hop dance. I was very impressed with both dances, but I was especially surprised with how well she did at hip hop. I did not know she had an "urban" side!

On to the BIRTHDAY! If you don't already know, my last 2 children were born on June 12th. I know that I am supposed to go on and on about how wonderful each child is on his birthday, along with posting before and after pics. I am not that good of a mother, so you get some pics of my super cute kids on their birthday!


Happy 1st Birthday Scott! He got lots of presents, but really liked the paper!

Joey loved opening his presents!

Having a fun dinner at Red Robin!


What a little cutie. He was such a good boy!


I was going to post our 4th of July pictures, but realized I didn't take any. When my sister sends me her 500 pics, I will post some for you!

4 comments:

Babaganoosh said...

Bout time. June 12th is a good day to have a kid.

Tueller Family said...

I am so proud of the post! Good for you. Now just try to stay up to date. Listen to me, like I have any room to talk. :)

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

If your going to be rude about it I'm not going to send you ANY of my pictures! Not my fault I remembered my camera....just like at lucky peak!

Babaganoosh said...

If you don't hurry it will be JULY?